The original painter pant style from Stan Ray. Back in 1972, Earl Beard started manufacturing painter pants and carpenter pants for Brooklyn overall company in a small sewing shop in the heart of Texas, USA.
The silhouette, construction details, machines and manufacturing method remain the same as back then.
- Relaxed fit, straight leg
- 17" leg opening
- Zip fly
- Triple chain stitched flat felled seams
- Side pockets with additional coin pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Hammer loop detail and leg utility pockets
- Stan Ray woven patch label
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Machine wash cold
We are located downtown Ottawa, Canada. We send shipments every Tuesday and Friday. If you need something faster please just call the shop and ask. We will be happy to help get something to you faster when possible! If you live in the capital you may opt to pick up your order in store.